Auto Insurance
Property Insurance
Customer Service
Contact Us

Who needs it?  Anyone who wishes to register a motor vehicle that will be operated on the highways and bi-ways of Rhode Island and beyond.

What type of coverage is required?  Liability coverage in the amount of $75,000 is the minimum amount required by law to lawfully operate a motor vehicle.  This limit may be split as $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident for bodily injury coverage and $25,000 property damage.

SR-22's are a thing of the past in RI!  Due to compulsory insurance laws and the compliance procedures now in place, SR-22's are no longer required to monitor one's policy.

Auto premiums unfortunately are higher in RI than many other states around the country due to excessive claims and different scenarios that expose these insurance companies to frequent losses.  At Mazzotta Insurance, out trained staff will explain the best options for your individual situation.  Call 401-572-3303 and ask for a FREE no obligation auto insurance quote today!